TripleClicks

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What is coming out of my mouth?

Have you ever had a thought but decided it was something that didn't need to be said? Or maybe looked at a situation and wished that you could say something positive about it or maybe even say the very opposite of what you saw? Then it may be time for you to ask yourself, "What is coming out of my mouth?"

The world is filled today with people and their affirmations. New Age religions are all about the self and the power one has within themselves to change their lives. But did you know that God addressed this from the beginning of time? The major difference is that we, as Christians, know that we are powerless without Christ and no matter how many times we say " I Can", we can't if it's not in Christ!

Just like affirmations, or confessions, can turn things around into positives, so can negative words we say everyday...... " I'm too short." ; "I'm too slow" ; "We don't have the money" ; "I'm not worthy" ; "He's not smart enough" ; "She can't understand that"

EVERYTHING we say has an impact - either positively or negatively!

The next time you being bombarded with negative thoughts and feelings, try looking at things through the eyes of Faith instead of fear. Remember the promises throughout the Bible that God gives us for our lives. Read Psalm 91. Read the Psalm 91 books written by Peggy Joyce Ruth & Angela Ruth Schum- available as donation only copies, not to be sold. In fact, if you'd like a copy, contact me and I will get one to you free! For more info on the books, you can visit Peggy Joyce Ruth Ministries. And then begin to make Biblical based confessions such as:

" No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgement I condemn"
( Isa. 54:17 )

"I am established in righteousness, and oppression is far from me"
(Isa. 54:14)

"I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son"
( Col.1:13 )

"I do not have the spirit of fear but power, love, and a sound mind."
( 2 Tim 1:7)

These are just some examples of the millions of prayers and confessions that come straight from God's Word! He equipped us from the start!! Ask God to show you.....

"Lord, we thank You that You have already given us the equipment we need. All we have to do is pick it up and use it in Faith and in the Name of Jesus! We thank you, Jesus that Your blood covers us and protects us. We thank You for Your provision, protection and power! Lead us and guide us in using all of these how we should. In Jesus Name we pray - Amen"

No comments: