TripleClicks

Monday, June 2, 2008

Confessions and Affirmations

( PLEASE NOTE: This is a list of confessions developed by Joyce Meyer. They are based on scripture and she began confessing them over her life in the early 1980's. I found this on her website: joycemeyer.org )

* I love all people, and I am loved by all people.
* I prosper in everything I put my hand to. I have prosperity in all areas of my life - spiritually, financially, mentally, and socially.
* All my children have lots of Christian friends, and God has set aside a Christian wife or husband for each of them!
* All my household are blessed in thier dees: we're blessed when we come in and when we go out.
* I take good care of my body. I eat right, I look good, I feel good and I weight what God wants me to weigh.
* I operate in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, which are tongues and interpretation of tongues, the working of miracles, discerning spirits, the word of faith, the work of knowledge, the word of wisdom, healings and prophecy.
* I know God's voice, and I always obey what He tells me.
* The love of God has been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost.
* I do all my work excellently and with great prudence - making the most of all of my time.
* I am creative because the Holy Spirit lives in me.
* I love to pray. I love to praise and worship God.
* I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. I will speak forth the righteousness of God all the day long.
* I have humbled myself, and God has exalted me.
* I am a giver. It is more blessed to give than to recieve. I love to give! I have plenty to give away all the time.
* I cast all my care on the Lord for He cares for me.
* I don't give the devil a foothold in my life. I resist the devil, and he has to flee from me.
* I don't have a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind.
* I am not afraid of the faces of man. I am not afraid of the anger of man.
* I am a new creature in Christ: Old things have passed away, behold, all things are new.
* I have died and been raised with Christ and am now seated in heavenly places.
* I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness.
* I am a doer of the Word. I meditate on the Word all day long.
* I am not passive about anything, but I deal with all things in my immediately.
* I do not judge my sisters and brothers in Christ Jesus after the flesh. I am a spiritual man and am judged by no one.
* I take every thought captive unto the obediance of Jesus Christ, casting down every imagination, and every high and lofty thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.
* I am a responsible person. I enjoy responsibility, and I rise to every responsibility in Jesus.
* I have been set free. I am free to love, to worship, to trust with no fear of rejection or of being hurt.
* I have compassion and understanding for all people.
* I catch the devil in all of his decietful lies. I cast them down and choose rather to believe the Word of God.
* I am anointed by God for ministry. Alleluia!
* Work is good. I enjoy work. Glory!
* I have a teachable spirit.
* I do not think more highly of myself than I ought to in the flesh.
* Pain cannot successfully come against my body because Jesus bore all my pain.
* I am a teacher of the Word.
* I lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.
* I do what I say I will do , and get where I am going on time.
* God opens my mouth, and no man can shut it. God shuts my mouth, and no man can open it.
* The Law of kindness is in my tongue. Gentleness is in my touch. Mercy and compassion is in my hearing.
* As a man thnketh in his heart, so is he; therefore, all of my thoughts are positive.
* I do not allow the devil to use my spirit as a garbage dump bu meditating on negative things that he offers me.
* I am a believer not a doubter.
* No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper, but every tongue that rises against me in judgement, I shall show to be in the wrong.
* I am slow to speak, quick to hear, and slow to anger.
* I cast out devils and demons; nothing deadly can hurt me.
* I never bind a sister or brother with the words of my mouth.
* I am always a positive encouragment. I edify and build up; I never tear down or destroy.
* I will cry to God most high who performs on my behalf and rewards me.
* My son/daughter ( name ) has a sweet personality, and is not rebellious.
* I don't speak negative things.
* My children love to pray and study the Word. They openly and boldly praise God.
* My children make right choices according to the Word of God.
* I am an obediant wife, and no rebellion operates in me.
* My husband is wise. He is the king and priest of our home. He makes Godly decisions.
* I use my time wisely. All of my prayer and study time in wisely spent.
* I waslk in the Spirit all the time.
* My car is paid for.
* I am rich - very rich
* I love to bless people and spread the Gospel.
* I am an intercessor.
* I recieve speaking engagements in person, by phone, and/or by mail everyday.
* My daughter / son ( Name ) operates in Godly wisdom and discipline, and is full of energy.
* We have all the new furniture we need. We have a new car.
* I never get tired or grow weary when I study the Word, pray, minister, or praise God; but I am alert, and full of energy. And as I study, I become more alert and more energized.
* I will to study the Word of God. I will to pray.
* I do not hate or walk in unforgiveness
* I do not fear. I am not guilty.

NOTE: These are simply the things that Joyce Meyer confessed over her life. Some of these may not apply to you, and then again, there may be things that you need that are not on here. You do not need to confess each of these, unless the Lord leads you to and He may show you other areas in your life in which you need help. Let the Spirit guide you!

No comments: