TripleClicks

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

God is My Refuge!

Psalm 62:1-2 (NASB) "My sould waits in silence for my God only; From Him is my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken."


When we rest in God, we can be sure that all will be well. During every trial and problem that we face, we must stand upon His word and wait upon Him. God should be the first one we run to in times of need, not the last hope. He is our Hope! He is our salvation, our rock, our fortress, our stronghold, in ALL times! When we stand upon this Truth, we shall not be moved!
It’s so easy to look at a situation through natural eyes, after all, it’s in our earthly nature. The key is look at every situation through Faith instead. Remember, “Faith is the evidence of things not seen”. This means, when we are facing a layoff , we may not see the next and perfect job in the flesh, but we must call that which isn’t as if it were. We must SEE the new job, through FAITH!
This isn’t an easy thing to do all the time, but there are small steps you can take help you get there. First, when you think, “I’m just not good enough”, tell the devil, “I am made in the image of God!” ; When you hear, “You don’t really think you can do that do you?”, Answer, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!”.
We must learn to speak the Word of God! The only way to speak the Word of God, is to read and learn the Word of God. This means spending time daily studying and spending time in His presence. Every day, one step at a time!

No comments: