TripleClicks

Friday, May 2, 2008

His Plan

I love it when I can look back on life and see just where God was using my circumstances and people to influence and change my life. As I look back over the years, I can see many times that I just didn't know where in the world I was headed and what I was doing, but now I see that God did all the time.

It's even more wonderful when I pay attention to the everyday and see just where God is moving and working in my life. This entry will be a sort of testimony unto God for how good He is !!

Looking back, He's placed just the right people in the right place at the right time in my life. Many times I had no idea what type of influence they would have on my life, but it has been substantial! My adoptive mom became a major part in my coming back to Jesus. That woman not only gave me a good and Godly example, but she prayed continuously for both me and my sister Daphne. I am so very thankful to God for how He used something so tragic - my parents dying - and brought me out better than ever!

In daily life, I have tried to develope continual graditude. What do I mean by this? It's the little things that count!

Yesterday I had mediation for a car that I had failed to finish paying off. It had been bought from a private owner, and they wanted thier money. Who wouldn't? Well, I had my reasons and my situations that had caused it so that I had not paid this off, but it all really boils down to excuses. So, I knew that I owed this money. I told them as much and was very honest with them. Of course, before we even got to the court house ( actually before we even left the house ), my husband and I prayed for guidance and favor. The creditors ended up dropping the late fee and we settled for what was owed on the car plus court costs. No, we didn't come away rich. We didn't come away without having to pay, they didn't drop the case either. But God had done what I asked and He moved on thier hearts and softened them. He allowed them to come to a workable agreement on payments and everything!! Praise the Lord!! Now this is only one thing that happened yesterday. We had counted pennies just to be able to get some gas. Yes, things have been THAT tight lately! Well, so we each had a few dollars in our wallets, plus the pennies, and we had nothing in the bank ( though I thought we had $10 ) and we were able to get enough gas to get me to work and back for the next couple days.

Now, my husband had wanted to go to Quiznos and get one of those $5 sandwiches that they are advertising and I had to stand up against him. I felt that if we would only be good stewards and be responsible and thankful with and for everything that the Lord gave us, He would multiply it. So, I explained this to my husband. No, we couldn't go but food from a restaurant, no matter how cheap, no matter how much we wanted it. That same $5 could buy a loaf of bread, and some lunchmeat for the week. Thank God he saw my point and agreed. When the mail came yesterday, I made my usual trek out to the mailbox, expecting more bills, but instead, I found a package from Neilsen's ratings, I had forgotten all about this coming! Inside, I found the TV logs and $30 cash! God is GOOD!!!!

I believe this happens more and more, when we give HIM the glory!! So remember this as you walk through life. Be thankful for all that you have because He owns it all and gives it to you out of His goodness and mercy. Without His provisions, we have nothing!

"Dear Heavenly father, I pray that right now you would touch all those who read this post. I pray that your Holy Spirit would move upon thier hearts, touch thier lives and I pray that they would kow You more. I thank you , Lord, for all of your gifts, your blessings and especially your Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior. I thank you for my friends and family and I pray that you would bless and keep them today and everyday. In the name of Jesus, I claim my inheritance and blessings, and thank the Giver of Life and all things. Amen"

No comments: