TripleClicks

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Vision

God has given me a vision for my life. No, I am not saying that suddenly I saw a visual sight before me, but He has made clear some of what my future holds.

I have wanted a child for quite some time now - I have 3, but I want another, since my husband doesn't have any of his own - and I know that I will bear another child, I believe it will be a son. He will be used by God in many ways and God has a great plan for his life, if he will only submit. After I have this child, I will not return to regular work. I believe that the Lord will make it so I do not have to work outside the home in a conventional way. I believe that the Lord will help me to increase my customer base with AVON and I believe He will move me into a ministry position for Him - I don't know where and what. I don't know just how God will make this all happen, but I know that He will.

He will also make a way for a new car, one that is reliable and nice. He will give us a home to call our own as well. We will have the finances to pay our current bills and we will climb out of debt . We are children of a King, Princes and Princesses , and the Lord wants us to have provisions as such. I am the head and not the tail, I have set my feet upon the solid ground of the Lord and I will not be moved. In Him, I find my treasures. He is my first and greatest Love and as long as I commit to Him first, He will commit to me first!! As a child of the King, I am due a great inheritance. An inheritance is something that is already owned, you don't have to work for it, you'll get it simply because of WHO YOU ARE! and I know who I am! And in the wonderful, glorious name of Jesus, I claim this inheritance and His blessings. I proclaim that His goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life! I renounce the spirit of poverty and debt! I renounce the spirit of struggle! I renounce the spirit of low-self-worth! I renounce the spirit of slavery to the enemy!

Through His love, His grace and His mercy, my cup is overflowing and I have more than enough! More than enough money, more than enough love, more than enough fire, more than enough of everything that I need or desire that is aligned with His Will. I will not struggle, but dance on the head of the enemy! I am a child of the King and I shall act like it, that means that I am special, I am loved, I am worth something to my Daddy, the King! I will not be enslaved to the flesh and to the enemy because Jesus has removed my chains so that I can praise Him, He's removed the shackles from my feet so that I can dance, He has made my heart free to follow Him, and He has made my entire life free for Him. In Him, I am truly free! Free from worry, anxiety, dread, slavery, sadness, dispair, doom, anger, sickness, depression, uncertainty, confusion, nervousness.... I am free from every negative hold that is placed on my life!!!

This freedom is not just for me! This nobility is not just for me! You can have all of these things too! All you have to do is ask Jesus to forgive you and ask Him into your life.....Just pray the following:

" Lord, I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ, came to earth, and was crucified in my place. I believe that He rose from the grave and lives today so that I might live in You also. I ask that you send me the Comforter, Your Holy Spirit. I ask that you invade my heart, my mind and my body. I give my life to you, Lord, that I might know you more. I thank you, Father. In Jesus name, I recieve your salvation- Amen"

If you've just prayed this prayer for the first time, please contact me so that I may help you or even just know and celebrate with you! Please do not hesitate in contacting me for any questions also.

No comments: