TripleClicks

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Prayers for the Leaders of our Nation

The President

Dear Father, in Jesus' name I lift up our president to You. I know that our leader's heart is in Your hand, so I ask You to guide the head of our nation in the way You would have him to go.

Father, I pray that You would surround our president with wise councel - men and women of integrity who place Your agenda and the good of this nation above thier own and whose motives are for that which is right.

I pray that You would give our leader discernment, understanding and knowledge so that our nation may know stability internally and abroad.

I give thanks for our president according to Your Word and thank You for working in and through his leadership so that we might lead peaceable lives in godliness and honesty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Scriptual refrences:

1 Timothy 2:1-2 ; Romans 13:1 ; Proverbs 28:2 ; Proverbs 21:1 ; Proverbs 16:10 ; Proverbs 8:15

" Direct my thought, words and work, wash away my sins in the immaculate Blood of the Lamb, and purge my heart by Thy Holy Spirit...Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son Jesus Christ. " - George Washington 1st US President

No comments: