TripleClicks

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hope Cambodia

A little over a year ago, God placed Cambodia on my heart. At first, I simply wanted to hop on the next flight and head there myself. My husband put the brakes on that as he did not want me to go to a place with such civil unrest, especially alone! I still think that I WILL go there one day, but for now, I will wait. So, since I must wait to personally go there, I am trying to spread the word to others about Joyce Meyer Ministries' "Hope Cambodia". They offer the people of Cambodia so much!

Could you imagine that the only water around could possibly kill you if you drink it? What about your child's teeth rotting to a point that when there is food for them they still cry because it hurts so bad? Would you want to have children just to watch them die from hunger? These are things that most of us could not imagine ever having to deal with, but there are millions around the world who live this very scenario everyday.

Think that theres nothing that you can do? Think again! We may not all be able to join a mission trip and go build a hospital or well, but what we can do is support the ministries that can and do do these things. Joyce Meyer ministries is an excellent choice if you want to be a part of feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and sheltering the homeless. Please watch this video all about thier ministry in Cambodia.


Want more?



They also have a Dental Truck Outreach...




Please partner today at www.joycemeyer.org

*NOTE: This is NOT a paid announcement and this site and author of this site have no affiliation with Joyce Meyer or Joyce Meyer Ministries ( except to support ).*

No comments: