TripleClicks

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back again!

You know, life can be so hectic and crazy, sometimes we just lose sight of the things we enjoy doing and trade them in for the things we have to do. I'm afraid I did just that when I set this blog aside. Many, Many things have changed in my life since I last posted here! I will not go into boring detail here, but suffice it to say God is always leading us in new directions!

I apologize to those of you who have left me comments that I did not respond to. Believe it or not, I just realized they were there! Ok, so I am not the most computer savvy person, but I am trying!!

I have many things that I want to share with you! Starting tomorrow, I will do an overview of a very powerful book by Larry Huch called "Free at Last". This book is inspirational and informative, I can't wait to share it with you!

Now that I know where to find the comments so I can respond, please do not hesitate to send me your comments!

For now, take care and God Bless!!

No comments: