TripleClicks

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My views on the Presidential Nominees

You may call me a right-winged- extremist, and that's ok. Maybe I am. But the one thing I do know is that if I do not stand up for what GOD says is right and just, if I do not stand up against what GOD says is a sin and an abomination, then I, in fact, am in sin and not doing the work of my Father. If these things were true, then I would not be much of a Christ Follower - which is the meaning of the word Christian.
Ok, so McCain isn't promising all the tax breaks. Can anyone tell me a president who was able to truly come through with all thier promised tax breaks in the past? Maybe there's one that I am not remembering, but I know that many of these politician's make huge promises and then if it's not the senate that doesn't pass a bill, then it's simply that the President never got "around to it". At least McCain's not making some great promise that he knows that he can not live up to. Besides, if we are Christians, then who's economy are we living in?? I tell you now, I do not live in this world's economy. My father is the King above all kings and He owns ALL the riches of ALL the lands. When we follow His will, then He is sure to bless us to overflowing. You can read all of His promises in His Word. The Bible is not old and outdated. It is the LIVING WORD of our LIVING GOD. That means what was good for yesteryear is good for today! So why are we so worried about the financial future of a world that is coming to an end?
NObama is asking us to say it's ok to kill babies - real live human beings - but thinks it's murder when a baby seal is killed. He is even for partial birth abortions! Let me say this... I do NOT believe that it's ok to kill a baby. I don't care if that baby is only 6 weeks along inutero or lying in an incubator having just been born. A human life is a human life. If God has given us a child, even through rape or incest, there is a purpose for that child. If it is too great of a reminder and one doesn't feel that she can raise it without these thoughts - which is understandable - then how about all the people who want to be parents and can't? He is also asking us to say its ok to be gay. God says this is an abomination. No where does He say, well in a couple of thousand years, you can go ahead and let man marry man and woman marry woman, it's all good. NO! He tells us in Leviticus that it is simply an abomination. And do we really think that NObama will be able to come through with all of his tax cut promises? I tell you the promises that are at the top of his "to-do list". Those are the promises made to his terroist friends. The promises that put us as America in so much danger. We won't have to worry long about terrorists because if left up to NObama, he'll have them everyday in our lives, soon we wouldn't even see them as terroroists, but as the guy next door who likes to blow stuff up.
Do we really want to hand our country over to the enemy? Both the seen and unseen enemy is just sitting on the edge of thier seat waiting.
And what about the prophecy given to Sarah Palin? Personally, I believe that she may very well be an Esther that God has sent to this great nation. God is trying to show grace and mercy. He is trying to give this greedy, self-centered nation another chance. But are we listening? I hope so.
If you would like to read blogs on this from a GREAT blog writer, check out this link: http://ww2.yuwie.com/profile/?id=91507

One last thing... PRAY!

"If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from thier wicked
ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive thier sin and heal thier land." 2 Chronicles 2:17.

Prayer is not our last option.... it is our only hope!


No comments: