TripleClicks

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

All my needs are met...



...Because of the Cross...

And it is he who will supply all your needs from His riches in glory, because of what Christ Jesus has done for us.

-Philippians 4:19 TLB


The Lord that watches over the sparrow is committed to watch over us as well. we all have basic physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. Our world is filled with endless opportunities and material blessings that past generations could not have imagined. yet even today our faith can still be challenged to trust God for the most basic physical needs of shelter, food and clothing.

Because of the Cross God has promised to supplyeverything that I need.

Not only does He meet our physical needs, but He meets our spiritual and emotional needs as well. Christ died so we can have the riches of God's gifts of grace, joy, emotional well-being, and life. Christ paid the ultimate price on the Cross so that I would not have to... in Him all my needs are met.


From "Because of the Cross" by Beverly Courrege


Thank you, Lord, for Your great sacrifice. Help me to remember that when I try to take care of myself through worrying and such, that I am taking away your right to care for me. You died to give me life. Thank you can never be enough. In Jesus' name, Amen.




No comments: